- A bachelor’s degree in hospitality or tourism, or a bachelor’s degree in other relevant fields, such as business management.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.
- Candidates whose first language is not English must provide one of the following evidence:
- Obtained a minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL iBT or 7.0 on the IELTS exams
- Completed a Bachelor and/or a Master degree in English*
- Demonstrate a minimum of 6 years of work experience in a full English environment*
*EHL reserves the right to request an English certificate following the selection interview
Our MBA program starts in March and August every year
Application deadline for:
- March intake: 1 November & 1 February
- August intake: 1 May & 1 July
Step 1. Online Application
All of these documents must be submitted electronically via the online application form.
- A resume or CV
- Copy of your passport/s
- Copy of transcripts & diploma
- Proof of English level (for non-native English speakers)
- A letter of recommendation from an academic or professional reference
- Motivation letter
When you have uploaded all of the required documents, please finalize your application by paying your application fee of CHF 175.
Step 2. Admissions Interviews
Once you have submitted a complete application, our Admissions Team will evaluate it and contact you if you are selected for an interview. The interview is conducted on campus or by video conference.
Step 3. Final Decision
Final decisions will be made by the Admissions Committee after an evaluation of your complete application file and interviews. Allow a minimum of 2 weeks after the second interview to receive your final decision.