Be part of EHL's Master Class
Do you plan to open a restaurant? Launch a catering service? Invest in a Food and Beverage establishment? Or simply enter this fast growing industry?
Designed for young professionals with a first university degree, our Master Class will let you transform your life-long passion for Culinary Arts and your business mindset into a successful career.
- Join an intense 5-month program of excellence with over 1,000 hours of instruction in Switzerland
- Learn from world-recognized Chefs including Meilleurs Ouvriers de France
- Practice fine-dining cuisine in EHL’s Gault-Millau rated gastronomic restaurant
- Operate all restaurant formats: tea-room, gastronomic, banquet, cocktail bar, quick-service, luxury event catering…
- Explore Culinary Research & Development and Food-Wine pairing
- Study in an ultra-modern international campus
- Specialize in Entrepreneurship or Food & Beverage Management
- Complete a 6-month practical internship in Switzerland or abroad (Optional)
Prepare your entry into the Food and Beverage industry with this certificate program offering the perfect balance of operational expertise, hands-on experience and management training.